Thursday, August 16, 2012

What's up with Asia? Pt. 2

Not much. 

Anyway, look at this:

Hypnosis, 1904, Sascha Schneider 

Let's say I am gonna be hypnotized by Korean education system. 

So now we know where I am going and what I am going to do. And I can say it officially, because I got visa.

There's a picture of program I am about to join somwhere, but who knows where. I am lazy to search for it, so let's pretend I am gonna write about it later.

But you know, there's a thing about it: I can't really imagine what's life in Asia can be like. So I don't wanna write about it, before I am actually there. Sure I have some expectations, but they are general: have some fun time, like anywhere else.

And problems, damn lot problems, making life interesting. 

What would you expect? 


    



No comments:

Post a Comment